EGO International staff
of English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian and Arabic employees and partners allows us to operate in the following global markets:
– North, central and eastern Europe
– Middle East and Asia
– North Africa and Arabic countries
Qualified experts always at your service. We constantly trust in our Staff who counts over 70 experts, partners and smart people who work with competence for EGO International Group.
A mother-tongue Export Manager team will become your personal contact in order to give you the best Made in Italy business solutions. Reliability, warranty, consumerism and buyer satisfaction are the company’s essential values since 2002.
We boast of four relevant Departments which all work in synergy
- Sales Department: Professional Export Managers make a fine selection of Italian suppliers in order to satisfy buyers needs and requests for quotes. Our researches are personalized and our Italian clients’ portfolio counts at least 3000 qualified suppliers.
- Technical and Engineering Department: Expert Engineers will be able to help you in any kind of situation from the beginning to the end of the business in furniture and bespoke solutions sectors.
- Customer Care Department: Our Customer service is efficient and effective. It handles company issues immediately, over the phone and even by email. Customer service is important to an organization for a number of reasons: it would be difficult for a company to survive without it, as there would be no one available to handle payments or answer questions from prospective customers. This is why it is very important for us.
- Marketing and Statistic Department: Most aspects of your business depend on successful marketing. Our overall marketing department covers advertising, public relations, promotions and web marketing. Marketing is a process by which a product or service is introduced and promoted to potential customers through a tough competitors’ ananlysis. Furthermore statistics are fundamental when entering in a new market. We use statistics to find customer preferences, check the quality of products, market products, estimate costs and make effective decisions.