EGO International Group actively attended MECPSE, international fair for the manufacturing industry present at Parma March from 17 to 19 April, with passion and professionalism as always.
The event has been for EGO a privilege, given the opportunity to recreate in the exhibition spaces and services which were complement to each other. New ideas, new relationships, new contact points. To feed the business of business relationships, technological innovationa and expertise.
The Parma MECPSE fair is an event of international importance in the field of mechanical and exports and allowed professionals to interface with the best industrial technologies, the most innovative machines and the most efficient materials. There has been about 80.000 visitors for 150 exhibitors.
The event was divided into the following areas:
– Machinery and Tools (Machine tools and equipment, Laser, lubrication and cooling, maintenance, marking, materials, Design, Safety and Environment, Joining techniques, tools);
– Digital Factory (Industrial Informatics, Industrial Sensors, Cloud Manufacturing, automatic identification technology, IoT, Automation);
– Motek Italy (Assembly, Assembly and handling, automation and robotics);
– Power Drive (Mechanical Transmissions, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechatronics, Motion control, compressed air, Maintenance);
– Logistics (handling equipment, Material handling, Lean manufacturing, and management software, Supply Chain Management, Outsourcing, Packaging, Packaging, tracking and tracing);
– Control Italy (Testing, Maintenance, Metrology, Material characterization, certification and quality control, Sensors, Machine Vision, Automation, Robotics);
– Mechanical subcontracting (Metal carpentry, Mechanical Engineering, Foundry, Machining of metal wire, sheet metal machining, several machining and services, Precision Machining, welding);
– Electronic Subcontracting (Production and assembly of electronic components for third parties, production and assembly of electronic products developed by third parties, developer and manufacturer of complex devices for third parties, printed circuit manufacturers, design services);
– Additive Manufacturing (3D printing, rapid prototyping, additive technology);
– Eurostamps, Plastic Machinery and Subcontracting (Moulds, standardized components, Design, masks and equipment, innovative materials, models, systems, equipment and services for reverse engineering, Software, District of plastics processing, Handling Equipment, Materials, Machining of plastics and rubber in third account, extrusion, laser marking, packaging, welding, Screen printing, Blow molding, Thermoforming, Services for the design, painting).
The objective of the participation of EGO is increase its brand awareness and show its unique services, highlighting the excellence and precision of Made in Italy products, solutions and systems. EGO mission has always benn presenting the quality, the refinement and collections of Made in Italy suppliers. The outsourcing company brings together the best Italian suppliers with the most renowned international buyers. Thanks to the experience of its Export Manager team, EGO offers personalized advice to companies that want to export abroad, also using the opportunity of the events and international trade fairs as a valuable tool in pursuing its objectives.
Please contact us if you have any enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org